6.16.2008

Relentliss


The purpose of this blog is selfish. I want to be able to look back and see the way that God was moving and speaking in my day-to-day life. I want to see what He did for me, how He blessed me, where He unexpectedly showed up, when He changed me, and why I love Him. I want to watch myself grow up.

Relentless has a personal meaning for me - I want to be relentless in pursuing God. No matter what that means, no matter what my circumstances are, no matter what it costs, I hope that Jesus can describe me as relentless for Him. As a very wise Jonathan once told me, "Carrying the mantle is not cheap or easy. But it's worth it."

Yes, I know that I have spelled it relent'liss' but that's because Liss is my nickname. Coincidence? I think not.

Also this represents a song from Misty Edward's CD Relentless.

You Won't Relent

You won't relent until you have it all
My heart is yours

I'll set you as a seal, upon my heart
As a seal upon my arm
For there is love, that is as strong as death
Jealousy demanding as the grave
And many waters, cannot quench this love

Come be the fire inside of me,
Come be the flame upon my heart,
Come be the fire inside of me,
Until you and I are one

P.S. Fantastic CD.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Recent college graduate. Teacher. Sister. Daughter. Blogger. Friend.